Integrated Martial Arts
Integrated Martial Arts Classes
Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm - 8pm.
Starting in Churchill, Victoria, Australia (Latrobe Valley, Gippsland) on Tuesday 15 March 2022.
Our Integrated Martial Arts classes are beginner-friendly, and suitable for adults 18 years and older.
We have a good mix of both women and men - about 50/50 which is a very high percentage of women in a Martial Arts environment!
This balance helps us keep a positive and encouraging training environment.
Our Integrated Martial Arts classes involve physical & technical skills and mindset training, incorporating the best of:
- Striking (Boxing, Kickboxing & Muay Thai Skillsets)
- Trapping (Close-Quarter Combat)
- Grappling (Stand-Up and Ground Grappling)
- Weapons Training (Based on the Filipino Martial Arts, aka Eskrima-Kali-Arnis)
- Self-Defence (How to Apply Your Martial Arts Skills in Self-Defence Scenarios)
- Personal Safety Awareness
- Functional Fitness & Strength Training (Martial Fitness Training That Complements Your Martial Arts Skills)
- Fight Psychology
- Warrior Mindset
- and more...
Learn correct technique in a safe and friendly environment - as well as strategy, tactics and evasive skills - while working up a sweat!
Train in our Integrated Martial Arts classes for fun & fitness, and learn personal protection and practical self-defence skills along the way!