2017 Timetable (Effective from 9 Jan 2017)
A.I.M. Academy timetable, starting Monday 9 January 2017:
- Training sessions for our Members to come in and work on their Boxing, Kickboxing/Muay Thai, Filipino Martial Arts (Eskrima-Kali-Arnis) or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ).
- There is always an Instructor present at Open Gym, teaching, coaching & supervising the sessions.
- Open Gym typically consists of smaller groups, where our Members will have closer supervision and more personalised attention (similar to a semi-private lesson).
- If you have any enquiries about ‘Open Gym’, please call A.I.M. Academy on (03) 9077 9028.
- Timetable effective from Monday 9 January 2017.
- Management reserves the right to change the timetable at any time.
- Personal Training and Private Groups by appointment (available from Monday to Saturday). Call A.I.M. Academy on (03) 9077 9028 to book in your sessions.
- For training times at our Clayton location, see the Monash University Kickboxing Club website.