SELF-DEFENCE ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP (MELBOURNE)
Join us for our Self-Defence Essentials Workshop in Melbourne!!
No experience necessary! All welcome!
NOTE: This Self-Defence Workshop is suitable for ages 18 yrs and above, at any fitness level.
Here are some of the topics you will be learning at the Workshop:
- The ONE defence EVERYONE should know
- How to defend against an attack from behind
- How to overcome your fears and the ‘freeze’ response
- How to kick-start your ‘fight or flight’ response
- How to use your voice as a weapon
- The ONE thing you must pay attention to, and not ignore
- And much, much more…
Get your friends together and join us for this realistic, effective & practical self-defence workshop, which will cover the Essentials of Self-Defence and topics such as:
- How To Deal With The Potentially Fatal ‘King-Hit’ (a.k.a. Sucker Punch, Coward Punch)
- Learn From Case Studies Of Others Who Have Successfully Defended Themselves
- Watch And Analyse CCTV Footage Of Ambush Attacks
- Understand The Anatomy Of Assault And The Process That All Attacks Go Through
- How To Detect Danger, Be A Hard Target And Avoid Being Selected As a Victim
- States of Awareness And What Criminals Look For In Victims
- How Criminals Test, Interview Or Intimidate Their Victims
- How To Use Your Intuition Or Gut Feelings To Prevent An Attack
- How To De-Escalate Hostile Confrontations
- Why Escape Is Always Preferred To Fighting
- How To Fight With Venom!
- How To Use Your Natural Instincts To Defend Yourself
- Learn About The Soft Spots & Vulnerabilities All Attackers Have
- Understanding the Predator Mindset and How To Overcome It
- How To Shift Your Mindset From ‘Prey’ To ‘Predator’
- How To Improve Your Fitness, Strength & Conditioning, and Your Chances Of Survival
- Understanding The Legal And Moral Implications Of Self-Defence
Read what others have to say about our Self-Defence Programs:
“This should be a must for every female. Often, we think that unpleasant encounters won’t happen to us, however, they can and do. Don’t get into a state of shock or powerlessness when these things happen. Be prepared by having the knowledge!” – Krissie Cao
“I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend to all my friends!” – Meg Clarke
“As a person with a martial arts background, I found it very informational and I feel more able to avoid bad situations & I have a plan it it came to it. Self-Defence education and training is a must for all the people you love.” – Yahvinah Morris
“I learnt how to defend and not to automatically be afraid of someone larger. I think it’s great for women to be aware of what they can do and this program will achieve that for them.” – Tina Okey
“I feel more empowered now!” – Jessica Quigley
“Excellent workshop – very helpful & practical. Excellent tutors.” – Lauren Taylor
“The most important thing I learnt was that if I change my mindset, I have the power / possibility of changing the outcome. I found that practicing the techniques & talking through the stages made me feel more secure in my ability and less afraid.” – Jemma Gullen
“It is really eye-opening and something everyone should know. The trainers are great and easy to understand.” – Roxanne Betts
Date: Sunday 15 September 2019
Time: 12pm – 2:30pm (Arrive at 12pm for Registration)
- Arrive at 12pm for Registration
- Please be on time for Registration to complete paperwork, so we can get started on time at 12:30pm
- Workshop runs from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Venue: The Glasshouse, The Hub @ Docklands, 80 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands VIC 3008
Public Transport: Short walk from Southern Cross Train Station
Parking: There are several paid parking lots nearby, including Wilson Parking at 800 Bourke St, Docklands
What to Wear: Warm, comfortable clothing and runners
What to Bring: Towel, bottle of water, notepad, pen
Standard Ticket: $120 per person
Early Bird Offer: $100 per person (available until Sunday 1 September 2019)
Bring a Friend Offer: $80 per person (available until Sunday 1 September 2019)
Places are limited to 20 participants.
Note: We manage our Ticket Bookings with a ticketing system called Eventbrite. Eventbrite charges a small ticketing fee on top of ours, to process bookings and payments.
FREE BONUS – ONLINE COURSE
All participants will receive FREE access to our NEW ‘Self-Defence 101‘ Online Course (RRP $197).
Our ‘Self-Defence 101‘ Online Course is a 12-Week Course with 12 modules, consisting of short video lessons, which will give you a solid understanding of our Survival-Based Self-Defence System, and also learning the Warrior Mindset required to kick out of the ‘freeze‘ mode and into the ‘Fight or Flight‘ response.
HOW TO SIGN-UP
To book your place, get your tickets from our Eventbrite ticket box below:
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY
If you know of any colleagues, friends or family who would benefit from Self-Defence training and education, feel free to invite them along.
The more the merrier!
Contact us today!