A.I.M. Academy supports victims of crime
A.I.M. Academy is a leading provider of choice for solicitors seeking quotes for martial arts and self-defence programs on behalf of their clients who wish to apply to the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) for financial assistance.
At A.I.M. Academy, we work with Victims of Crime to improve their personal safety through personal security awareness, and self-defence education and training programs.
We provide a holistic and comprehensive approach to personal security and self-defence education and training, with a strong emphasis on:
- Crime Prevention
- Risk Management
- Self-Defence Education and Physical Skills Training
- Detecting Danger
- Understanding Criminal Psychology and Behaviour
Our quotes include a comprehensive program for Victims of Crime, encompassing:
- 12 Month Training Packages
- Monthly Self-Defence Workshops
- 1-on-1 Private Lessons on Self-Defence
- Essential Training Equipment
- Training Uniforms
- Assessments & Certifications
Here are some of the solicitors and organisations we have recently worked with:
If you are a solicitor, and wish to request a quote for martial arts and self-defence programs on behalf of your client, please contact us for a comprehensive quote, or call us on (03) 9077 9028.
Victims of Crime
If you have:
- been a victim of a violent crime,
- lost a loved one to a violent crime,
- witnessed or assisted the victim of a crime, or
- you are a parent or a guardian of a child that has been a victim of a crime,
you may be entitled to apply to the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) for financial assistance.
If you wish to find a solicitor, you may contact:
Or contact your local Victims Assistance and Counselling Program (VACP) staff who can help you find a solicitor in your region.
To find out where your local Victims Assistance and Counselling Program is located, call the Victims of Crime Helpline on 1800 819 817.
Resources for Victims of Crime
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) – 1800 882 752
Victims of Crime Helpline – 1800 819 817
- Victims of Crime (Victorian Government) – http://www.victimsofcrime.vic.gov.au/